The Village of Clinton Department of Administration is responsible for the financial accounting and reporting of all Village operations, all clerk and treasurer functions, and human resources.
Primary duties include the following:
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Preparation of agenda, agenda packet and minutes for the Village Board and Plan Commission
• Billing and invoicing (including Water and Sewer Utility)
• Collections (including monthly water and sewer utility payments)
• Preparation and coordination of the annual Village budget
• Investment and cash management
• Licenses and permits
• Maintenance of financial records and reports
• Payroll and human resource administration
Location: Village Hall, 301 Cross Street
Hours: Monday - Thrusday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.